GTA Online, the online component of Grand Theft Auto V, now has a new subscription option, according to Rockstar Games. GTA+ is a new membership program that will launch on PS5 and Xbox Series X|S on March 29 and will give members access to a variety of extras and benefits. The cost of the subscription is $6 per month.
Every month, members receive GTA $500,000 in their Maze Bank accounts, as well as savings on vehicle upgrades and exclusive cosmetics. Each month, the bonuses will change, and the first one has been released and can be seen below.
Bonuses For GTA+ (March29- April 27)
- GTA$500,000 is delivered automatically to your Maze Bank Account.
- The Principe Deveste Eight — along with a complimentary Hao’s Special Works upgrade for it before it is made available to purchase by the general public — plus the HSW Orange Trip and HSW CMYK Glitch Liveries.
- The Auto Shop located in La Mesa introduces an assortment of gameplay updates from Los Santos Tuners. Current Auto Shop owners can relocate to La Mesa at no additional cost.
- Waived LS Car Meet Membership fees. Current LS Car Meet members with GTA+ will be reimbursed GTA$50,000 during this event period.
- Yacht owners can upgrade to the Aquarius Super Yacht at no additional cost.
- The Gussét Frog Tee and Broker Prolaps Basketball Top and Shorts are automatically added to your wardrobe.
- The Conveyor Livery for the Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC, and TM-02 Khanjali.
- A selection of free paints and emblems for the Auto Shop.
- 3X GTA$ and RP on Hao’s Special Works Race Series.
- 2X Car Meet Rep on the Street Race Series.
Updates For Grand Theft Auto
Rockstar revealed that “special” GTA+ Shark Cards will be available for purchase through the PlayStation and Microsoft Stores, with additional cash allocations than usual. GTA+ members will also receive “special gifts” from stores in Grand Theft Auto Online such as Legendary Motorsport, Hao’s Special Works, Maze Bank Foreclosures, DockTease, and more.
GTA Online’s regular online activities will “continue as normal” for everyone, irrespective of membership status, according to Rockstar. GTA+ is only available on the PS5 and Xbox Series X|S, and it costs $6 each month. Members can cancel their membership at any time if they hold a copy of GTA V or GTA Online’s standalone version.
GTA Online is already a behemoth thanks to its multiple microtransactions, and this novel subscription service is expected to boost the game’s earnings even more. Grand Theft Auto V and GTA Online for PS5 and Xbox Series X|S were also just released with numerous improvements, and you may now upgrade for a unique, cheaper charge.
And above all, the next addition to the GTA series, GTA 6 is “well underway”. So, brace yourselves as new exciting updates are yet to be disclosed.
Happy Gaming! 🙂