Hey there, fellow gamers! Welcome back to another informative article on the very popular Minecraft. Today, we are discussing How to Change Skins on Minecraft! Skins as such serve no significant purpose in the game but it sure is fun to play around with them. There may be any reason why you wish to change skins on Minecraft. You maybe want a change from the classic Alex or Steve. Or you want to fiddle around with the choices you get from Skins Packs, custom and/or character skins. Whatever the reason, worry not! As we are here to guide you through the process of getting a new skin in the game.
Changing Skins in Java Edition
Since you already play Minecraft or even if you are just a beginner, you already know that the game comes in two versions i.e. Java and Bedrock Editions. Both the editions are different but the good news is, that changing skins is fairly similar in both! So, without taking much of your time, let us quickly help you Change Skins on Minecraft.
Ways of Changing Skins:
- Before game
1. Before Game
Before starting the game is much easier compared to the other one. You simply open Minecraft and follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Located at the bottom of the screen, Go to the Profile section of the game. (Here you will be able to change anything!).
- Once there, you will get five options to pre-set skins and emote combinations.
- Now you can either choose the custom, Alex or Steve.
- Or else, click on any one of the five slots to open customization options.
- Click on the second tab that says “Classic Skins”.
- Look for the pack you desire by clicking on the “Owned” option.
- Click and select the Skin of your choice.
- Your choice will be set as a default setting until you change that again!
Changing the skins while in the game is similar but with a few additional steps you need to take beforehand. Since you will already be in the game, the very first step is to pause the game. If you are in a multiplayer setting, I suggest you look for a safe space to hide until the skins have been changed.
After doing so, the steps are similar to the abovementioned steps. You can go ahead and change from the pre-set option and choose the skin you want to adapt. Similarly, your choice will be set as a default until you change it again. If you have set your mind to change your look in the game, I highly recommend you do so before the game actually begins. This way, you will ensure a safe entry to the game.
And that was all on How to Change Skins on Minecraft. Now that you know how don’t wait up. Go ahead and become who you want to be. Until next time.
Happy Gaming! 🙂