Hello there, fellow gamers! Welcome back to another interesting blog Today, we are helping you with Lost Ark Issue Fixes. There are a few reasons why you might be getting a lot of ping in Lost Ark.
Some of them include having a weak connection to the Internet, problems with the server, and so on. You can fix any issues you have here. Following are the ways that you can fix the issues that you have encountered. Check them out!
1. Keep a Check on the Server’s Health
Ensure that the Lost Ark servers are running well before you do anything else. There are a few ways you can do this. You can look at their Twitter account or their Server Status.
Servers sometimes go down because they have problems or need to be cleaned up or fixed. Take a look at your Internet connection to figure out why you have a high ping speed.
2. Your PC may not be the problem
It could be that you have a slow or no internet connection at all! So, you should check your internet network from your PC. Another thing you could do is restart your router. There is a thing called a power cycle.
You shut down your router for a while and then start it back up again. Make sure you do this step to eliminate the High Ping and Latency problems in Lost Ark! You should call your Internet service provider if these steps don’t help.
3. All background apps should be closed
Many apps eat up system resources that Lost Ark could use instead. So, close all the apps that are running in the background. You can do this by pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc to open the Task Manager and then ending all unnecessary tasks you don’t need.
This should help with most of your problems, if not the High Ping problems in Lost Ark.
4. Check to see if you need to update Lost Ark and your drivers
Because apps don’t always work the same way, things like the high ping problem in Lost Ark happen. Make sure you don’t have any new stuff.
Check your graphics processor in Device Manager to see if it needs to be updated or not. In Windows Update, you should look to see whether or not there is a new patch that needs to be put in.
Check to see if Lost Ark is a Patch that was added. Search for Device Manager and Windows Update Settings in the Home Menu, and you can get there by going there. This is where you will find your GPU in the device manager.
Lost Ark Issue Fixes From The Game’s Developer:
In Lost Ark, the game’s developers have suggested that players check the following things to ensure their game runs smoothly.
- Make sure that your computer isn’t downloading Windows updates, other games, or anything else that could slow down your computer. Using your computer’s bandwidth to do things like download updates can be very bad for your computer.
- Find out if anyone else in your house uses high-bandwidth applications like video streaming or online gaming. Closing high-bandwidth apps or turning off high-bandwidth devices may help cut down latency.
- Don’t use a VPN or Proxy while you’re playing. They can cause problems with connectivity, like high latency, which can make it hard to play.
- Make sure that your system clock is set to the correct time before you do anything else. To learn more about developing your time and time zone, go to Microsoft Help.
The game has been released very recently, the players have complained of encountering a few glitches or minor issues. There are ways to tell if you’re having trouble with lag or connectivity in Lost Ark. Some people call this “rubber banding” or “warping.”
Attacks look like they hit, but they don’t seem to do any damage or have any effects. In this game, you and other players look like they’re stuck or running in the same place. Disconnects from the game happen quickly and often. Often, there are high lag or lag spikes.
Hence, we came up with these Lost Ark Issue Fixes for you, so that you can keep enjoying playing the game smoothly. Share your Lost Ark experience with us in the comments down below.
Until next time, Happy Gaming! 🙂