Hey there, fellow gamers! We are here with another Elden Ring article. The recently released game Elden Ring encountered a few issues.
Bandai Namco has apologized for a slew of performance difficulties plaguing Elden Ring gamers, including multiple reports of PC frame rate concerns.
The publisher apologized and asked for patience in a message on its website. Stating that the game is “currently experiencing certain issues that are preventing the game from operating properly under specific settings.”
Frame rate and stuttering difficulties on PC are by far the most common complaint regarding the game’s current state. On Steam, the game is presently receiving “Mixed” reviews, with much of the criticisms focusing on the aforementioned faults.
That problem has been amplified by the fact that console versions of the game received a patch on launch day to fix frame rate issues (among other things), whereas PC versions received no such update.
Bandai Namco acknowledged the issues, promising to “constantly work to improve the game so that it may be played easily on various PC platforms.” The publisher also indicated that upgrading graphics card drivers would help.
Elden Ring Performance Issues Statement
- Regarding the problem of the mouse being too sensitive in the PC version:- We will be sending out a patch for this issue in the near future.
- About the problem of Easy Anti-Cheat failing to launch when the Steam account name is set to 2-byte characters:- We are aware of the cause of this issue and will be providing a patch in the near future.
- Regarding the phenomenon of frame rate and other performance-related issues during gameplay:- We will be constantly working to improve the game so that it can be played comfortably on various PC environments and platforms.
- For the PC version, updating your graphics card drivers to the latest version may significantly improve performance.
- About the phenomenon of game data that does not save correctly in the PlayStation 5 version. If the PS5 console is unexpectedly turned off while playing a game or in rest mode, saved data may not be saved correctly.
- We are aware of the cause of this issue and are working on a patch to correct it. But until the patch is released, please save your game manually by exiting the game regularly.
- Game data will be saved correctly if you quit the game by opening the system menu using the OPTION button and selecting “Quit Game.”
Hope you find this article helpful. Share your Elden Ring gaming experiences with us in the comments down below.
Happy Gaming! 🙂