Hey, guys! Welcome back to yet another interesting blog. This article is about Lost Ark Gear. Lost Ark is a widely popular MMORP game that offers great visuals and solid gameplay.
Reaching Item Level 802 in Lost Ark will aid you in getting great gear that will make the game much more interesting. The item level is also very high, and you have to reach Tier 2 before getting it.
This makes getting this kind of gear a lot more complicated. The Level 802 Gear can be found in Tier 2 of Lost Ark. This guide will show you how to get it.
If you want to get 802 gear in Lost Ark, you need to go from Item Level 302 to 802! To get to item level 802 in Lost Ark, you first need to get through Tier 1.
Steps To Get To Tier 1 & 2:
- First, you must finish level 50 and reach Vern Castle.
- Make sure to do this, and you will get a lot of different things you need to do in the endgame. It would help if you kept working on your gear to improve and raise your item level.
- You will start with an Item Level of 302. There is a level 460. It would help if you got there from here. It takes you to raw noble where you can get the next level of Tier 1 end game.
- After this, you’ll need to get to Tier 2 and Yorn. You’ll need to be level 600 to do that. In order to get to level 600, you need to ensure that all of your gear is at least level 15.
- Once at 600, you can go to Yorn. For Tier 2 gear, you can grind on this map repeatedly, or you can buy it at a shop in the Auction House instead. It’s possible to move your Tier 1 gear. In this case, you’ll be able to get the equipment that comes with level 802.
What happens to the Lost Ark’s Gear as it moves through the Ranks:
Lost Ark gear is broken down into levels and tiers, and these levels don’t change based on you. When you reach level 50, your gear level should be about 250. Lost Ark’s Gear Score System is easier to understand than New World’s.
You can make better gear or run dungeons until you have all the rare equipment you need with the score you want or need. Progress is minimal because you can only use the gear you have. The goal is to get rarer gear by completing specific tasks or upgrading resources.
If you want to sell something, you should permanently dismantle it first. In the game, there are many ways to get more money just by playing the game or farming for it. Dismantling things gives you things you can use to make new things.
Tiers of Lost Ark Gear:
How you progress doesn’t change if you move up or down in tiers. For example, the first dungeon in the second gear tier requires level 550 gear.
If you already have that level of equipment from earlier dungeons, you can move on to the next story of challenges and do the same thing again, and so on.
For each tier that comes after level 250, there are two options for moving forward. You can go through dungeons to get better gear, or if you have the materials, you can make your old equipment better.
To move up from lower tiers, you add +15 to each piece. You can also add +2 or +3, which will still require some grinding, but you’ll get there in the end. Legendary equipment needs more people to make, but the process of recycling, crafting, and upgrading is the same.
So, that was all about Lost Ark Gear. Hope you found this article helpful. Let us know your feedback in the comments down below. Until next time.
Happy Gaming! 🙂