Hello guys and welcome back to another blog about one of the most popular games today- Elden Ring. And today, we are discussing how to get Godslayer Location in Elden Ring. You already know that Elden Ring is a work of art, filled with action, and role-playing, and takes you to the fantasy world of George RR Martin.
The game is full of adventure with a focus on combats and exploration of Lands Between. Adventurous games are the most popular in the gaming community. Also, in Elden Ring, you get to have amazing skillsets, including magical skills and combat skills. Unlike other games out there, Elden Ring’s combat is more polished, expanded, and satisfying.
Also Checkout: Best PvP Weapons In Elden Ring You Should Use!
It comes with a lot of customizations to let your creativity flow. You get to upgrade your character and surroundings as per your preferences. The game is full of goodies at your disposal, just know how to locate them and make the most out of them! Let’s talk about Godslayer, one of the goodies that light up the gameplay, and the way to locate it.
Godslayer Greatsword is a Colossal Sword found in Elden Ring that scales with dexterity and faith. It deals good physical damage, but the best aspect is that it can also deal a lot of fire damage. The Vagabond and Hero classes are the greatest candidates for this weapon. So, in this tutorial, we’ll look at where to find Godslayer Greatsword in Elden Ring and how to get it. The Godslayer Greatsword can be found in the chest in the room following Godskin Apostle. You must first fight them in order to get access to the room and obtain this weapon.
Also Read: Talisman & Consumable For More Runes Boost In Elden Ring
Here Are The Stages To Getting To The Godslayer Greatsword’s Location:
- Fast Travel to Caelid’s Divine Tower, the center of Grace.
- Turn left and descend the stairwell.
- Once you’re down, you can either defeat the guards or opt to ignore them. Fall to your knees on the platform.
- Skirt along the right-hand side of the platform until you reach the shattered platform.
- Take a step onto the shattered platform.
You Might Like: How To Get General Radahn Armor Set In Elden Ring?
- Continue jumping down the platforms until you reach the elevator guarded by the guard.
- To get to the top, take the lift. To open the door, use the right-hand ladder (this is an optional step).
- To find another fractured platform, follow the natural path and skirt along the edges.
- Jump on the platforms to be able to be taken down.
- Proceed forward and take the lift on the left.
Also Checkout: How To Get The Albinauric Mask In Elden Ring (Location)?
- This lift will take you to Caelid’s Divine Tower, a grace-filled basement.
- Now go through the Golden Mist Door and confront the Godskin Apostle boss.
- When you defeat them, the door to the next room will open.
- You’ll acquire the Godslayer Greatsword if you go there and open the chest.
Also Read: Best Ways To Spend Runes In Elden Ring
That’s all there is to know about how to obtain the Godslayer Location in Elden Ring. We will be back with another interesting episode of Elden Ring. Until next time.
Happy Gaming! 🙂