Hey there, fellow gamers! Welcome back to another interesting blog from the Elden Ring series. Today, we are discussing the steps that can help you get OP early in Elden Ring. To Get OP Early In Elden Ring, The Best Starting Path Is: Elden Ring gives you the freedom to follow your path and tell your own story. However, there are several regions in the game that you should avoid at first, especially if you’re a low-level player.
It’s wise not to proceed east from Limgrave if you don’t want your game to be challenging. However, there is another option.
How Do You Become OP In Elden Ring Early On?
To unlock all in-game features and receive a +4 weapon, follow a Game Progress Route. According to the YouTube channel Boomstick Gaming, all of these can be accomplished without killing an enemy.
To become OP early in Elden Ring, you must follow a specific Game Progress Route to obtain a +4 weapon, plenty of runes, double healing, a powerful spirit companion, enhanced armor, and early access to essential in-game features.
Also Checkout: Best Sword Tier List In Elden Ring
For your convenience, we’ll break down the places and what you may gain from each one and show screenshots of the game’s progress path. But don’t forget to watch the original video, which we’ve included below. Boomstick Gaming has put in a lot of work to locate the most significant route possible.
Steps To Getting Early OP:
- First, slip past the “Tree Sentinal” boss to avoid him.
- Now proceed to the Ellen Church.
- “Golden Runes” can be found outside the cathedral.
- Inside, look for the “Smith Stone.”
- Now go to the Lost Grace Site and touch it.
- Now take the route to the northeast.
- A soldier with a torch will be patrolling this road.
Also Read: How To Open Hidden Paths In Elden Ring?
- Continue down the route to the “Gate front Ruins.”
- Collect the “Ligrave, West” Map from the location’s large pillar.
- Now travel to the southeast and rest at the grace location of “Agheel Lake North.”
- Melina will appear in a cutscene right now.
- To get this cutscene, you must find three Grace Sites.
- Please take advantage of her assistance and obtain the Spectral Steed Whistle.
- You may now travel with ease thanks to your horse mount.
- Take the major road to the southeast.
- Collect a “Smith Stone” after you reach the stone bridge.
- Now go to the image’s location “5”.
- You’re robbing graves to obtain many “Golden Runes.”
- After that, I almost returned to the “Agheel Lake North” site of grace.
- Now follow the path to sites 6 and 7 on the map.
- You’ll obtain another “Golden Seed” along the road.
- “Storm Hill Shack” is a lost Grave Site.
- “Add charges to flask” is selected after “flask.”
- Increase the number of headlining flasks to 5 by using one Golden Seed.
- Collect the “Stonesword keys” from the same spot.
You might like: When Should You Stop Leveling In Elden Ring?
- You can gain this by plundering the corpse remains.
- Enter Stornhill Shack now.
- Speak with Roderika (Woman with a Red Hood)
- To obtain “Spirit Jellyfish Ashes,” speak to her three times.
- Collect Smithing Stone from a gravestone at location #8 on the map.
- It’s almost time to return to Stornhill Shack.
- More “Smithstones” can be found behind the shack.
- Now proceed to the cliffs in the northeast.
- A “Strength knot Crystal Tear” can be found.
- Go south to find more “Golden Runes” graves to plunder.
- To get rank 2 Smithing Stone, move to the next place on the map.
- Now travel to the 13th location on the map.
- The “Saintsbridge” grace site can be found here.
- A “Smithstone” can be found on the bridge
- Continue to follow the places shown in the video to obtain more upgrade goods.
- You’ll find Level 2 Smithing Stones.
- Finally, you’ll arrive at the “Third Church of Marika.”
- You’ll find a “Sacred Tear,” a “Crimson Crystal Tear,” and a “Flask of Wondrous Physick” there.
- Rest now on the grace-filled Third Church of Marika.
Also Checkout: How To Beat Valiant Gargoyle In Elden Ring?
- Increase the quantity of HP/FP replenished by flasks by using “Sacred Tear.”
- Select “Mix Wondrous Physick” from the drop-down menu.
- “Crimson Crystal Tear” and “Strength Knot Crystal Tear” should be added.
- “Restores half or maximum HP” and “Temporarily boots strength” will appear.
- Returning quickly to the grace location of “Storn Hill Shack.”
- Now you have a map of the location market.
- On the way, you’d want to meet “Palm Reader.”
- From the bridge’s end, descend the debris.
- To the right, take a secret path.
- You wish to visit the grace-filled “Liurnia of the Lakes” site.
- Activate it, then proceed to the church directly in front of you.
- The “Sacred Tear” must be collected.
- Go to the “Sorcerer Shops” shop if you need any spells.
- Return to the Liurnia of the Lakes grace site.
- Now is the time to rest, and Melina will appear.
- You will be invited to the “RoundTable Hold” by her.
Also Read: Where To Buy Arrows In Elden Ring?
- Use the “Table of Lost Grace” to help you.
- Select “Increase quantity replenished by flasks” from the drop-down menu.
- Make use of the Sacred Tear you just discovered.
- Consume all of the Runes.
- You will now have over 10,000 runes.
- Go to “Smith Master Hewg” on the “Smith Master Hewg” page (blacksmith)
- To get your weapon to level 4, use all the Smithing Stones.
- Interact with the “Twin Maiden Husks” now.
- Purchase everything they have for sale.
- “Lone Wolf Ashes,” “Spirit Calling Bell,” “White Cipher Ring,” and “Blue Cipher Ring” are among them.
- Use the “White Cipher Ring” from your inventory.
- A hunter will now automatically come to your rescue if you are invaded.
- Back-to-back conversations with Roderika and Blacksmith
- Then reload the map by returning to the Roundtable Hold.
- Roderick has been assigned to you as your Spirit Tuner.
- Your summons can now be leveled up.
You might like: Samurai Class In Elden Ring Complete Guide
- Returning quickly to the grace location of “Storn Hill Shack.”
- Collect the “Golden Seed” from where Roderika was seated.
- Increase your six flasks to +2 by doing so.
- Return to the map’s “Church of Elleh” quickly.
- Purchase the armor from the vendor.
- With all the runes you have left, use the site of grace to level up your character.
- Finally, you have an OP character in the game without killing a single enemy.
Checkout The Video Here!
Phewww! Those were all the steps you need to take in order to get OP early in Elden Ring. Hope you found this article useful. Do not forget to share your feedback and suggestions with us in the comments down below.
Happy Gaming! 🙂