Hey there, fellow gamers! Welcome back to another interesting and useful blog from the Elden Ring series. Today, we are talking about how you can get Twinned Armor in Elden Ring?
Elden Ring is a recently released MMORPG that instantly became a hit within days of its launch. Elden Ring is created and developed by FromSoftware in collaboration with George R.R. Martin.
No wonder the game was such hype way before it was published! Gamers from all across the globe were eager to play this fantasy action-filled game where they get to experience a unique mix of combat, quests, magic, and creative customization.
Also Checkout: Elden Ring Best Starting Class
Speaking of combat, one of the most crucial gears you can have during combat is armor. And Elden Ring surely offers a huge variety of armors you can choose from to keep your character safe. Now some of these armors are extremely fantastic while some on the other hand just do the basics.
There are multiple ways through which you can gain armors in Elden Ring. Some of these ways include the following.
Ways to Get Armors in Elden Ring:
- Defeating your enemies & bosses
- Completing Quests
- Purchasing from merchants, or
- Looting Corpses
Amongst these armors is Twinned armor, which is a chest armor that has interweaved gold and silver twins. Well because it is armor, it obviously improves the character’s resistance & defense. And it also changes its appearance based on what you add & equip to it.
Also Read: Elden Ring Co-op: How many players are needed to play?
Now you ask, how can we get this Armor? Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered.
Getting Twinned Armor in Elden Ring
You get Twinned Armor in Elden Ring by completing a few quests. You will have two chances to get Twinned Armor in Elden Ring gameplay.
1. Loot the corpse of D, Hunter of the Dead
The number one way is to Loot the corpse of D, Hunter of the Dead.
- In Roundtable Hold is where you will first encounter D, Hunter of the Dead.
- You have to get the Deathroot from the Tibia Mariner Boss in Summonwater Village Outskirts.
- Next, you Talk to D and exhaust all of his dialogues.
- Then, you might be able to kill D, Hunter of the Dead at one point and get Twinned Armor.
- In case, you are unable to kill D, then Fia will do it.
- And the you can loot his corpse and get the Armor.
Either way, you are for sure to get Twinned Armor in Elden Ring this way!
You might like: How To Invade Other Players in Elden Ring?
2. An Optional Quest to Defeat D’s Twin Brother
The second chance you have to get Twinned Armor in Elden Ring is by defeating D’s Twin Brother.
- First you give the unaltered armor to D’s Twin Brother.
- He then moves to kill Fia.
- After that, you battle & defeat him.
- By eleiminating him, you get not only the Twinned Armor but also the Inseparable Blade.
If you do not wish to kill Fia, you either don’t give away the armor to D’s Brother or you simply eliminate D. Both of these ways will help you get Twinned Armor in Elden Ring without killing Fia.
Also Checkout: Elden Ring Multiplayer Gameplay Explained!
So, that was all for this article. Hope you find it useful and are able to get Twinned Armor in the game. Let us know in the comments down below.
Happy Gaming! 🙂