Hey there, fellow gamers! Welcome back to another interesting and useful blog from the Elden Ring series. Today, we are talking about Sentry Torch in Elden Ring. There are several different types of weapons that you should employ in the Elden Ring. But did you know that a Torch may also be used as a weapon? If you do, you’re a savvy Tarnished, to be sure. The Sentry Torch is most likely one of the torches that deal holy damage and has the potential to detect invisible foes.
It can scare away undesirable creatures, and it is most effective against enemies vulnerable to fire-based attacks. The following is our information on getting the Sentry Torch in the Elden Ring. The tip of this torch has been wrapped in oil-soaked rags and lit ablaze. When utilized to illuminate dark areas or assault foes, the flame can be quite effective. When equipped in the left hand, this item is capable of being lifted to illuminate more of the immediate surroundings.
The Location Of The Elden Ring Sentry Torch Is As Follows:
Here are several straightforward techniques for locating the Elden Ring Sentry Torch:
- Make your way to the Hermit Village, located on Mt. Gelmir. It is more convenient to the Seethe Water Terminus.
- As soon as you arrive in the village, proceed to the shack of the Hermit Merchant.
- It is located within the Lyndell Capital Outskirts, close to the Lyndell Royal Capital, and accessible by car or foot.
What is the best way to use a Sentry Torch?
The following is the proper way to utilize Sentry Torch in Elden Ring:
- The sentry torch uses 15 power, eight talent, and 15 religion attribute components in addition to its other attributes.
- It is the heaviest of the torches, weighing in at more than 5.00 pounds.
- When used against opponents, this torch has the potential to inflict up to 100 holy and demanding damage.
- It has the weapon ability Torch assault and will be enhanced with the help of Somber Smithing Stones in the future.
- It is not possible to use Ashes of War on a Sentry Torch.
- Consumables can be used to improve the torch, and spells can be cast on it to enchant it.
- If you want to employ an energy stance or dual-wield with a Sentry torch, even if it doesn’t have any innovative abilities, do so.
- You can also use it to illuminate the surrounding area and locate opponents who may be lurking in the shadows throughout the night.
- These adversaries embrace masked assassins who are undetectable to the naked eye.
- The Sentry torch is available for purchase from the Hermit Merchant for 7000 Runes (about).
The effect of the Sentry Torch:
The effect of the Sentry Torch is to bring your torch forward and set your adversaries ablaze. This Skill is handy against opponents vulnerable to the effects of fire.
That’s all there is to it when discovering the Sentry Torch in Elden Ring. Hope you found this article informative. Comment down your suggestions and feedback.
Happy Gaming! 🙂